The cat that translates subtitles - Beta
The cat enjoys films in various languages, but does not understand. The cat likes to improve its English. The cat enjoys new episodes of favourite series, but cannot find subtitles in every language.
That's why this cat put on its serious business glasses, and learned 100 languages. Now, it can take any subtitle file in the original language (.srt), and convert it into a subtitle file in any other language.
Who's a good cat?
How does it work?
- It's completely free
- First, you start with a video file, for example a movie
- Then, use the file name to search for subtitles here
- If you find the right subtitles, click on them, and get a free instantaneous translation into your language
What if I don't find what I'm looking for?
- That's okay!
- search the internet for subtitles to your video in any language
- download the .srt file to your computer
- upload the .srt file here, and select your language
- the cat will translate the file
- click, download, and enjoy!
Thank you for your donations, the cat is back online! We received 15$, which covers server fees for a few months.
How to open .srt files?
This file contains subtitles for a video file, and you will need a video player, the video file, and the .srt file.
Here are instructions:
Do you have a suggestion? Please tell us!
The cat's list of recent subtitles
Help the cat by uploading new subtitles